Awatera Businessmen Services L.L.C. ("Awatera") maintains the https://awatera.com Website ("Site").
1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Awatera controls this Site from the U.A.E. Awatera makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
2. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
3. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. COMPANY will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.
4. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Awatera through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
5. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Awatera to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Awatera to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Awatera . The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and https://awatera.com policies and rules.
6. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use Awatera Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
7. PAYMENT CONFIRMATION. Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt.
8. REFUND POLICY.
Unless otherwise stipulated in the Order, if the Client refuses the services provided by the Awatera on the basis of the Order:
- more than 24 hours before the start of the Services under the Order (not including days off and holidays), the Client is eligible to 100% refund of the Order price
- less than 24 hours before the start of the Services under the Order (not including days off and holidays), the Client is eligible to 50% refund of the Order price;
- less than 12 hours before the start of the Services under the Order (not including days off and holidays), or after the start of the Services the Client is not eligible to refund.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
9. CANCELLATION POLICY. Customer can cancel their requested services at any time. Refunds as stipulated in REFUND POLICY will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
10. PRICING. The Client pays all applicable fees as specified in the offer or in the contract. All payments must be made in full without deductions or offsets. Any applicable taxes (VAT or GST) and any other applicable taxes and duties are added to the amount charged.
Additional fees will apply if: additional services required due to the fact that the client has made changes to the items to be transferred after the confirmation of the order.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Awatera’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Awatera will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Awatera has no control over these sites or the content within them. Awatera does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Awatera does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Awatera for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. Awatera may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Awatera will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On-line Materials made by or for you. At Awatera’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to Awatera or perfect these rights, titles or interests in Awatera’s name.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. Awatera makes no warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranty of title or non-infringement or implied warranty of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights in relation to the availability, accuracy, validity, reliability or content of these pages and/or the site. Awatera also does not make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information that is submitted, displayed or uploaded through the site by any user. Awatera shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, lost profits or for business interruption arising out of the use of or inability to use this site, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of company would in such case be limited to the greatest extent of liability permitted by law.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to Awatera, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Awatera an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Awatera may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Awatera for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Awatera. Any communication or materials you send to Awatera will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Awatera for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Awatera is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.