AWATERA specialists will pinpoint aspects of your game that need to be adapted for a new target audience, or modify or completely change its visual elements if they fail to meet local standards or have an undesirable meaning among the target audience. We can also adapt video texts and hire professional actors and speakers to record audio that precisely matches characters and integrates seamlessly into the game.
Our years of experience collaborating with leading publishers have earned us the reputation of an expert company in this industry, meaning your games will play right in any market.
Our translators specialize in:
- Analysis of materials
- Translation and adaptation of game texts
- Redrawing of texture and graphics
- Video dubbing and voice-over translation
- Localization testing
- Video game localization: PixWords and PixWords Scenes into 26 languages for Decovir
- Adaptation of world-renown games: Lineage II, Aion, and Chaos Fighters translated in the Korean-Russian and Chinese-Russian language pairs for Innova
- Translation and localization of all new updates to Ghost Town and Wonder Way into 3 languages for WebGames
- Translation of games and add-ons into popular European languages for Alawar
- Translation of Taonga: the Island Farm for Volka
- Localization of Out There for Mi-Clos Studios
- Localization of Markets&Mobsters for the US market (Quadcom)