Our cloud-based platform
helps you effortlessly arrange
for your events anywhere in the world
in a matter of hours.
No expenses on equipment rental, delivery, or installation
Remote connection to interpreters from all over the world
Supported events of any scale and format
Event setup in a matter of hours
App-based live translation on smartphones and tablets
HOW DOES SPEAKUS WORK?
- Voice and video feed is broadcasted from the event site or
online platform to the interpreters.
- Certified interpreters work remotely.
- Interpretation is streamed to the audience via the smartphone app.
WE USE SPEAKUS TO TRANSLATE:
- We can eliminate noises and offer basic sound processing.
- A clean new recording of the translation will be made if needed.
- The entire process takes 1–2 days.
- The interpretation is done using the SPEAKUS platform at no extra charge for sound recording studio expenses.
- Just send us video footage of your event. We will mix your audios and videos, do basic processing and make a new recording of the translation if needed.
- If the event is streamed online, we can record it.
Can I use my own interpreter?
Yes. Your interpreter will be given access to the platform and the necessary training. However, we can only guarantee the highest quality of service if interpretation is provided by our certified simultaneous interpreters.
What if the venue's internet connection is weak?
We always test the venue's internet infrastructure before the event. If the connection quality is low, we advise using regular simultaneous interpretation equipment or ordering our extra venue preparation services.
WE'LL ARRANGE SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETATION FOR YOUR WEBINAR
The process is simple:
- 1 The interpreter can see and hear the speaker like a regular webinar participant, and the interpreter's microphone is connected to SPEAKUS.
- 2 Webinar participants watch and listen to the speaker from their laptops and get simultaneous interpretation of the original speech on their smartphones via the SPEAKUS app.
- 3 Want a 10% discount on simultaneous interpretation for your webinar? Leave a request and we'll get in touch!